Suzy Makes Another new Friend

 



Suzy and I like to take meandering, aimless walks, and just kind of let life happen as we go along. We always come upon something or someone interesting. I call Suzy "Miss Congeniality" because most every time we venture out, she makes a new friend. She simply can't walk past anyone without greeting them, and usually enjoys a warm reception because she makes people feel loved.

Occasionally, her new friend is canine, but more often they are human. I am more of an introvert when it comes to meeting humans, but she is changing me. 

The fellow in the picture is one of the friendliest folk we have encountered. He adores Suzy, and she adores him back. He has a wonderful smile.

I am learning a lot from Suzy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beachin' with Suzy

Sunrise with Suzy

Suzy and her Friends